Saturday, May 14

Silence

o + o = 8

Inadequate

Here and There

Equality

Irreplaceable

Rolling steel

Sem break now, sort of boring, too much of spare time, armed my toy, went for shooting ( nearby my house area...) Try to play with creativity, monochrome etc. Yeah, did edit these pics a lil, which is change them into monochrome.

While waiting for my new toys to arrive, I shall be patient and wait. By right tomorrow I'll get my toys. RM200 out to pay for it!!! What toy it is? It will remain as a secret. *s.e.c.r.e.t* muahaha!! Tonight will go out attending a small party. Another small event for me to have photo shooting~ Stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. Yvonne, that.s great .keep it up your good work from your Sir

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. mind if i know which Sir r u??

    ReplyDelete