Monday, May 21

Kampar, what's the difference?

A place where i've been staying for 2 years (almost). Early of the year, being frankly, i don't really like this place here. I see nothing worthy here other than just to complete my degree and graduate here. In the 2nd year, i feel something different here. I think I never really come across the scenery, the sky/cloud, or the places here. Still, i have a mindset showing that the sky is still the same no matter where am I. I could say, im wrong, so wrong. Im currently in my hometown, i see no reddish sky during the dawn or twilight. I look into the album that i've snapped in Kampar, the sky, the cloud, the blue hour....

Photo log:
dawn, sunset

 resident area

raining

brightest moon

night view

after rain 

moon halo 
Lets Google where is Kampar. Look for the pictures of Kampar. There are hills, lake, and some areas that are not developed yet. Not many skyscrapers except the hotel.
I can't forget the moment i saw the moon rises from the hill around 7ish pm last month.

No comments:

Post a Comment